I. Basic Criteria for Admission
- Adolescent girls and adult females, 13+
- Primary diagnosis of eating disorder
- Co-existing mental and emotional illness
- Low body weight and/or low BMI are acceptable
- Cardiac functions must be stable
II. Requested Information from referral source
- Release of Information
- Patient mental health and medical history
- Current medications
- Recent lab results, if available. Labs will be done upon admission
III. Referral Process
- Fill out and submit the form below or click here to print and fax this form and Required Information to 801-224-8301, Attn: Admissions
- CFC will call to confirm that we received the documents
- CFC will call to check insurance benefits
- CFC will call the client to schedule an assessment
- CFC will call to let the Referral Source know the date of the assessment
- CFC will call to let the Referral Source know the outcome of the assessment and treatment recommendations
- Upon admission, CFC will call the Referral Source with an update on the client and give the names of the assigned therapist and dietitian.
- Shortly after admission, CFC will send the Referral Source a letter with the signed release of information, the patient code, and the CFC treatment team’s contact information.
Fill out my online form.