Center for Change Nondiscrimination Notice
Center For Change complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Center for Change does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, Color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Center For Change:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Pam Kidd, Civil Rights Coordinator
If you believe that Center For Change has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, Color, national origin, age, disability, or Sex, you can file a grievance with:
Pam Kidd, Civil Rights Coordinator
Center For Change 1790 N. State St. Orem, UT 84057
Phone: 801.224.8255: Fax: 801.224.8301 [email protected]
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Pam Kidd, Civil Rights Coordinator, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at:
https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201; 800.368.1019, 800.537.7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.