10 New Year’s Resolutions You Will Want to Keep!
- Be Patient. You have to eat a lot of cereal before you find the free toy.
- Strategize. If you want a kitten, start out asking for a Jaguar.
- Be Flexible. That way you’ll never get bent out of shape.
- Embrace your greatness within. Objects in the mirror are greater than they appear.
- Steer your career. Your job is merely a tool to create a good life.
- Search for the Silver Lining. If you fall in a mud puddle, check your pockets for fish.
- Go ahead, make your day. If you can’t make your day, make someone else’s.
- Be a student of life. Pay attention, there are lessons all around you.
- Become a role model. Make choices that reflect the person you hope to be.
- See through eyes of love. Love casts a cheery glow that shines back on you.