Announcing the Independent Living Program for Eating Disorders at Center for Change
The Independent Living Program (ILP) at Center for Change is for adult women ages 18+ and offers the structure of participating in our day treatment (PHP) program while residing off site. This program offers real world experiences as the Center provides a low cost housing option in conjunction with our day treatment program. This is particularly ideal for women who reside outside of the Provo/Orem and Salt Lake areas or outside the state. The ILP is free standing, which means that participants may enter the program directly, or may participate as part of a step down plan from higher levels of care. Highlights of our Independent Living Program include:
- Beautiful, fully furnished apartments with private and semi-private rooms.
- Apartment living experience with lovely mature grounds, clubhouse, swimming pool, and outdoor sand volleyball court.
- Transportation provided by Center for Change to/from the apartments each morning and evening.
- Shopping, banking, health & beauty services, restaurants, and medical care are all within walking distance. A full service bus system is available nearby for travel within the community after programming hours.
- Day treatment (PHP) programming offered up to 7 days/week with a flexible schedule to accommodate part-time work, school, or community service opportunities.
For more information, or to schedule an assessment, please call 888-224-8250 and ask to speak to our admissions office.Share