Please note that this is an Archived article and may contain content that is out of date. The use of she/her/hers pronouns in some articles is not intended to be exclusionary. Eating disorders can affect people of all genders, ages, races, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientations, body shapes, and weights.
Announcing the Independent Living Program for Eating Disorders at Center for Change
The Independent Living Program (ILP) at Center for Change is for adult women ages 18+ and offers the structure of participating in our day treatment (PHP) program while residing off site. This program offers real world experiences as the Center provides a low cost housing option in conjunction with our day treatment program. This is particularly ideal for women who reside outside of the Provo/Orem and Salt Lake areas or outside the state. The ILP is free standing, which means that participants may enter the program directly, or may participate as part of a step down plan from higher levels of care. Highlights of our Independent Living Program include:
- Beautiful, fully furnished apartments with private and semi-private rooms.
- Apartment living experience with lovely mature grounds, clubhouse, swimming pool, and outdoor sand volleyball court.
- Transportation provided by Center for Change to/from the apartments each morning and evening.
- Shopping, banking, health & beauty services, restaurants, and medical care are all within walking distance. A full service bus system is available nearby for travel within the community after programming hours.
- Day treatment (PHP) programming offered up to 7 days/week with a flexible schedule to accommodate part-time work, school, or community service opportunities.
For more information, or to schedule an assessment, please call 888-224-8250 and ask to speak to our admissions office.