Virtual Eating Disorder Support Groups
Currently postponed. Group will resume September 14, 2020
Open Process Group (space is limited)
- Mondays at 5pm MDT with Julie Hansen, LMFT
- Open group where discussion centers on relationships, communication, negative behaviors and other topics relative to the individual need.
- Open to clients in Utah only
- Please call 888.224.8250 to pay and register
More virtual groups coming soon
Connecting with a Provider Has Never Been Easier
Keeping you and our community healthy and safe, as well as maintaining mental well-being, have always been and remain our top priorities. As we face challenges presented by COVID-19, we also strive to provide the care and support you and your family need to stay healthy — physically, mentally and emotionally.
What is Telehealth?
Quality Care at Your Convenience
Simply put, Telehealth enables you to remotely connect with clinicians for healthcare services and information by phone, tablet or computer. Utilizing user-friendly, HIPAA-compliant video and communications technology, this service allows you to see and speak with a doctor, nurse or therapist just as you would during an in-person consultation — all in real time, respectful of social distancing practices, and from your own home, office or anywhere you may be.
- Fast access to a UHS-credentialed provider for assessment, advice, education, intervention and monitoring, such as:
- Call with Doctor or Nurse
- Video Visit with Doctor or Nurse
- Individual Behavioral Health Video Session with Therapist
- Group Behavioral Health Video Session
Eligibility for Telehealth will depend on your medical or behavioral health condition and geographic location and ultimately will be determined by your provider.
For more information regarding medical eligibility, insurance coverage, and any out of pocket costs, please contact your provider.
Services Available with Telehealth at Center For Change
- 3 hour virtual Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- 6 hour virtual Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- 6 hour in-person Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Outpatient therapy and dietary visits with our providers via telehealth
- Outpatient dietary visits with our providers via telehealth anywhere in Nevada and Wyoming
We are here to help. For more information, please call 888.224.8250.
- Levels of Care
- Research & Treatment
- Outpatient Medical Clinic