7050 Highland Dr Suite 310
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Our intensive outpatient program is appropriate for male and female clients ages 15+ who are medically stable and are still participating in school or work but require more than one weekly dietary and therapeutic session. This program is often used to follow the Day Outpatient Program or Residential levels of care so they can receive additional support to diminish eating disorder behaviors.
The Evening Program (IOP) allows clients to receive accelerated treatment for their eating disorder, while still participating in their daily responsibilities such as work or school.
Clients who are in the IOP program show little need to restore weight and are medically stable. They may, however, require more than one weekly dietary and therapeutic session.
A typical IOP client usually feels that they need more structure in their week to deal with the underlying issues of their eating disorder and may require some supervision with their meal structure. Co-occurring disorders such as depression, anxiety, trauma or substance abuse are not creating a disturbance in daily functioning.
IOP care is ideal for clients stepping down from Day Program (PHP) or Residential levels of care or for outpatients who need some additional support to diminish eating disorder behaviors.
• Adolescent Girls (15+) & Adult Women
• Adolescent Boys (15+) & Adult Men
• Primary Diagnosis – Anorexia / Bulimia / OSFED / Binge Eating Disorder
• Assessment required to determine appropriateness for this level of care
• Meets 3x per week / 11.5 total hours per week
• Monday / Wednesday / Thursday evenings (flexible scheduling available)
• Licensed Masters level or PhD level primary therapists
• Registered Dietitians
• Care Technicians
• Licensed Therapist – 1x per week, 50 minute session
• Registered Dietitian – 1x per week, 30 minute session
Group Therapy Offerings:
• Debriefing & Goal Setting
• Skills Group (DBT / CBT / ACT)
• Open Process Group
• Body Image Group
• 1 Guided Meal
• Relapse Prevention Group (families invited)
• Recovery Mindset Group
• Balance & Awareness Group
• Shame Resilience
Evening Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) is also offered at our Orem Location:
1790 N State St
Orem, UT 84057